- To foster and support the ongoing development of the sport of Australian Football within our local community.
- To actively participate in the Metro Central Regional Development Council by fielding teams, where possible, in the Auskick, Modifieds and Open Rules competitions.
- To abide by the Rules, By-laws, Codes of Conduct and directions as determined by the RDC and WAFC, ensuring a safe environment for our children to play football and building stronger community relationships.
- To encourage our club values of good sportsmanship, teamwork, responsibility, respect, leadership, commitment and community participation amongst all our players and parents.
- To ensure the financial viability of the club and maintain a not for profit sports association. SPJFC is incorporated under the Association Incorporations Act and governed by a voluntary group of committee members that oversees the operation of all football activities within the club.Metro Central Regional Development CouncilMetro Central Regional Development Council